General Dental Practitioner
GDC Registered Dentist required in Nottingham NG1 to start ASAP , £ 35- 50% of treatment.
Job Ref DEN5001
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Dentist to join a busy private Dental Practice in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire. This dental practice offers excellent progression opportunities for a motivated Dentist.
Location : Nottingham, Nottinghamshire.
Type : Private.
Dentistry: General, Implants, Cosmetic.
Days: Flexibility to work a minimum of 2 day at the beginning, Part time 2-4 days a week.
Hours: Between 9 am to 5 pm.
Salary: £ 35 -50% of treatment.
Start date: ASAP.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Carrying out preventive dentistry and education to protect teeth and gums from decay.
- Educating patients on oral healthcare.
- Examining teeth and diagnosing patients dental conditions by using tools such as x-rays.
- Assessing treatment options and agreeing treatment plans with patients.
- Carrying out agreed clinical treatments such as restoring teeth affected by decay and treating gum disease.
- Marketing services to potential client.
- All aspects of general dentistry are provided including crowns, cosmetic dentistry and oral surgery.
You will need to be:
- Have a great command of the English language (written and spoken).
- Friendly and a team player.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Well presented.
- Good references.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org